Salam pekenalan korang!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged!

(I've been tagged by Mrs Anita! Sorry lambat update yek puan anita. Busy skit 2 3 menjak ni...hehehe... thanks ek Mrs Anita!)

So...kita enjoy..hehehe...

1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
2004..still studying in my university..br nak masuk sem 2...hanging out wif my frens, my housemate n my beluved roomate aka my best buddies..huda..

p/s:sorry the answer still the same like tagging game before..sbb still in the same year..

2. What are the 5 things on your to-do-list today?
-meet my mr silent man utk bukak puasa together gether as usual..
-finish my work as much as i can
-mkn ubat since da 2 ari i had flu
-basuh kain kalau tak blk kg, kalau x blk kg la
-kemas brg utk blk kg..(kalau tak arini esok tetap jugak akan balik..blk kg mr silent man sbb adeq die da nak p oversea blk..so utk lepaskan kerinduan r..hehe..)

3. What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
-masakan my beluved mummy n becoming MIL..( u all the best mum i ever had..luv u till the max..)
-coco crunch..(dr kecik..my faveret..)
-eskrim mcd..( i just luv eskrim from mcd..)
-kfc..(blh d katakan sebulan beberapa kali p kfc..em mcmnla aku tak gemukkan..)
-pizza..

4. What are 5 jobs you've had?
- student dr tadika umur 4 thn smp tahun lepas kt uni..heheh..
- baby sitter (cuti nak tunggu result spm)
- practical time at Magnibridge Sdn Bhd (time ni la jumpa my beluved silent man)
- baby sitter again (my dad's fren baby)
- baby sitter for my sis's children (kije tak bergaji)
- now working at Penang

p/s:sorry the answer still the same like tagging game before..because sy masih tak tukar kije lain lg

5. 5 people I want to tag.
- everybody n anybody who want to do..so just do..wanna know all of u!

p/s:sorry the answer still the same like tagging game before..because seriously i want to make frens..so after doing this tagging game pls inform me..wanna check ur profile after...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...