Salam pekenalan korang!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i've been tagged!!

(by miss farah aka becoming bride next year..)

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags
5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
***END***

What were you doing 5 years ago?
2004..still studying in my university..br nak masuk sem 2...hanging out wif my frens, my housemate n my beluved roomate aka my best buddies..huda..

What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1.finish my work today n learn as much as i can for today
2.meeting my silent man kul 7
3.movie time(today rabu so murahlah)
5.tidur dgn jayanya tu pn kalau takdek yg melalak or getuk drum tonight.

What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1. coco crunch ( luv this from kid until now..sll berebut dgn anak sedara..terukkan aku?huhuhu)
2. kfc ( my faveret, family aku pn suka n ly silent man pn suka..so asyik menghadap muka atuk janggut putih 2 jelah..abis duit..huhuh)
3. masakan my beluved n true luv mummy (hingga menjilat jari..)
4. masakan my becoming MIL (especially sambal tumis udang die..masyaALLAH sedap giler..terima kasih mama..nnt masak lg ek..heheh)
5. pizza (ape2 aje kt pizza..sumer idaman ku..tp tak termasuk manager n workers die..heheh)

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. baby sitter (cuti nak tunggu result spm)
2. practical time at Magnibridge Sdn Bhd (time ni la jumpa my beluved silent man)
3. baby sitter again (my dad's fren baby)
4. baby sitter for my sis's children (kije tak bergaji)
5. now working at 1 factory at Penang

5 people I want to Tag:
- everybody n anybody who want to do..so just do..wanna know all of u!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...